Compliment the person above you!
You are amazing, awesome, and friendly!
I hope you don't mind that we've kind of left you hanging at the ball, I was kinda waiting for Accalia to respond...
I hope you don't mind that we've kind of left you hanging at the ball, I was kinda waiting for Accalia to respond...
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
You are also an amazing person! You are always kind and friendly to everyone! It's totally fine about the ball. I don't mind a wait.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You are a very sweet person. I love talking to you, you brighten my day!
Compliment the person above you!
You are super active! You make a lot of games that I enjoy playing, and I'm super excited to do an RP with you when we get more people!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
THANK YOU!!! I'm actually remaking my ency rn to code it myself, so that it looks more like my vibes- but thank you so much!! :DDCirrus Nam wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 18:28 Thank you! (^^) I also genuinely love your character, she's extremely unique and strong and I feel like she's new and original. I don't believe I've seen anyone like her before she's well-written and your ency looks great so far! ٩(๑`^´๑)۶ she's so gryff coded and Im excited to see how she grows more as a character! (And who can forget that great name?)
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name, and also your pfp!!
Compliment the person above you!
Since the above post is a respond, I believe that I have to compliment Avery. But there's no need to be stingy now. So...
Avery, I just love how happy your grandfather looks in his picture on your ency! Please learn the secret of happiness from Alexander Gray, and so generously share it with us.
And Valentina, your ency indeed looks great, and your surname is so lovely that I can repeat it for an unnecessarily long time with the utmost joy.
Oh, I'm late to post... So... Let's give a compliment to Brookline too.
Why does your cat's name have to be so cute? Tigeress! Adorable.
Avery, I just love how happy your grandfather looks in his picture on your ency! Please learn the secret of happiness from Alexander Gray, and so generously share it with us.
And Valentina, your ency indeed looks great, and your surname is so lovely that I can repeat it for an unnecessarily long time with the utmost joy.
Oh, I'm late to post... So... Let's give a compliment to Brookline too.
Why does your cat's name have to be so cute? Tigeress! Adorable.
Compliment the person above you!
Haha, Saunders, you truly are an amazing writer. I’ve only seen you a few times, but every single time you phrase your words so fluently, and I find myself in awe of your immense vocabulary. Your character is very well put together, with real flaws and obstacles. You also seem very kind and willing to share and uplift others, as shown here in your compliments of three different people when the norm is one. I hope to rp with you more, and see you around often!
Compliment the person above you!
You are such a sweet soul and an amazing friend !! Unproblematic queen and cottagcore girlie
love ya
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
You are so sweet! I love your personality!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |