9 Dec 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
That’s nice Joseph! It’s a good name!Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:58Hmmm actually I have no idea I suppose I've gotten pretty attached to Joseph over time so it's fineAkiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:55Aww, what would you have chosen if you could choose then? Or now?Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:53 I didn't I realise I could choose my character's name until after I created Joseph XD
No wonder everyone's got such fancy names![]()
![]()
![]()
Fr saw you making OOC notes in rps telling everyone to spell your last name correctly when tagging youEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:54 @Joseph Sims
Mine has the most controversial (for lack of a better word) spelling for a surname![]()
![]()
Emily I had a teacher in school with the last name of Shepherd, just slightly different
9 Dec 2024, 02:03
Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims
Hehe, I don't blame anyone though! Even unintentionally it happens. Still... Fishing for replies lost in group threads is not fun...!
Ooo! That's a fun fact Akiza
Emily's name was originally going to be longer but I shortened it for the sake of it not being a mouthful
(if you're curious I would've called her shepherd-hardy, but that's just a tad too long to say
)
Hehe, I don't blame anyone though! Even unintentionally it happens. Still... Fishing for replies lost in group threads is not fun...!
Ooo! That's a fun fact Akiza
Emily's name was originally going to be longer but I shortened it for the sake of it not being a mouthful
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 02:05
Let's Chat!
Curious, why did everyone choose the names they did for their characters?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
9 Dec 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!
@Emily Shephard
Loll at least I probably won't have to face the same problem. Hopefully. There's no way anyone can misspell Joseph Sims... right?
Simon I used the random character generation feature
Loll at least I probably won't have to face the same problem. Hopefully. There's no way anyone can misspell Joseph Sims... right?
Simon I used the random character generation feature
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 9 Dec 2024, 02:07, edited 1 time in total.
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
9 Dec 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!
sage- my mum had sage on her shopping list and I thought WELL there's a good nameSimon Kincaid wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:05 Curious, why did everyone choose the names they did for their characters?
willows- I like weeping willow trees
9 Dec 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!
i chose scout cause i thought it was a cute name lolol and i chose zyair cause i really like 'z' names
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
9 Dec 2024, 02:08
Let's Chat!
Nice, ha. It flows well together!Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:07 Loll at least I probably won't have to face the same problem. Hopefully. There's no way anyone can misspell Joseph Sims... right?![]()
Simon I used the random character generation feature![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
9 Dec 2024, 02:08
Let's Chat!
Oh fun! What was the inspiration for Shepherd-hardy?Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:03 @Joseph Sims
Hehe, I don't blame anyone though! Even unintentionally it happens. Still... Fishing for replies lost in group threads is not fun...!
Ooo! That's a fun fact Akiza
Emily's name was originally going to be longer but I shortened it for the sake of it not being a mouthful(if you're curious I would've called her shepherd-hardy, but that's just a tad too long to say
)
9 Dec 2024, 02:09
Let's Chat!
I felt like given her background, Emily needed something proper, but could also pass for someone relaxed and down to earth 
She was kind of inspired by a protagonist I conjured up for a story that never got seen through. Similar name and background, just repurposed and altered for the site!
She was kind of inspired by a protagonist I conjured up for a story that never got seen through. Similar name and background, just repurposed and altered for the site!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 02:09
Let's Chat!
Welcome to h.io!Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:08Oh fun! What was the inspiration for Shepherd-hardy?Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:03 @Joseph Sims
Hehe, I don't blame anyone though! Even unintentionally it happens. Still... Fishing for replies lost in group threads is not fun...!
Ooo! That's a fun fact Akiza
Emily's name was originally going to be longer but I shortened it for the sake of it not being a mouthful(if you're curious I would've called her shepherd-hardy, but that's just a tad too long to say
)
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)