Back 8880 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:58
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:55
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:53 I didn't I realise I could choose my character's name until after I created Joseph XD
No wonder everyone's got such fancy names :lol:
Aww, what would you have chosen if you could choose then? Or now? 😂
Hmmm actually I have no idea I suppose I've gotten pretty attached to Joseph over time so it's fine :grin:
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:54 @Joseph Sims

Mine has the most controversial (for lack of a better word) spelling for a surname :LOL:
Fr saw you making OOC notes in rps telling everyone to spell your last name correctly when tagging you :crylaugh:
That’s nice Joseph! It’s a good name!

Emily I had a teacher in school with the last name of Shepherd, just slightly different 😂
OOC Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims

Hehe, I don't blame anyone though! Even unintentionally it happens. Still... Fishing for replies lost in group threads is not fun...!

Ooo! That's a fun fact Akiza :lol:

Emily's name was originally going to be longer but I shortened it for the sake of it not being a mouthful ^^ (if you're curious I would've called her shepherd-hardy, but that's just a tad too long to say :biggrin:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Curious, why did everyone choose the names they did for their characters?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
@Emily Shephard

Loll at least I probably won't have to face the same problem. Hopefully. There's no way anyone can misspell Joseph Sims... right? :decayed:

Simon I used the random character generation feature :D
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 9 Dec 2024, 02:07, edited 1 time in total.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:05 Curious, why did everyone choose the names they did for their characters?
sage- my mum had sage on her shopping list and I thought WELL there's a good name
willows- I like weeping willow trees

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
i chose scout cause i thought it was a cute name lolol and i chose zyair cause i really like 'z' names

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:07 Loll at least I probably won't have to face the same problem. Hopefully. There's no way anyone can misspell Joseph Sims... right? :decayed:

Simon I used the random character generation feature :D
Nice, ha. It flows well together!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:03 @Joseph Sims

Hehe, I don't blame anyone though! Even unintentionally it happens. Still... Fishing for replies lost in group threads is not fun...!

Ooo! That's a fun fact Akiza :lol:

Emily's name was originally going to be longer but I shortened it for the sake of it not being a mouthful ^^ (if you're curious I would've called her shepherd-hardy, but that's just a tad too long to say :biggrin:)
Oh fun! What was the inspiration for Shepherd-hardy?
OOC Let's Chat!
I felt like given her background, Emily needed something proper, but could also pass for someone relaxed and down to earth ^^

She was kind of inspired by a protagonist I conjured up for a story that never got seen through. Similar name and background, just repurposed and altered for the site!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:08
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:03 @Joseph Sims

Hehe, I don't blame anyone though! Even unintentionally it happens. Still... Fishing for replies lost in group threads is not fun...!

Ooo! That's a fun fact Akiza :lol:

Emily's name was originally going to be longer but I shortened it for the sake of it not being a mouthful ^^ (if you're curious I would've called her shepherd-hardy, but that's just a tad too long to say :biggrin:)
Oh fun! What was the inspiration for Shepherd-hardy?
Welcome to h.io!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 8880 / 18141