Back 8879 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Welcome!!

I just replied a few hours ago…and now it’s my turn again… in a group thread 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
YAYYY!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:49
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?
Hey and welcome to the site!! Just wanted to day your characters name is like really pretty:lol:
Aww thanks Oliver! Rose is my favorite flower and I wanted something pretty but also with a bit of a darker tone or something to that degree 😁
OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't I realise I could choose my character's name until after I created Joseph XD
No wonder everyone's got such fancy names :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:51
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:49
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?
Hey and welcome to the site!! Just wanted to day your characters name is like really pretty:lol:
Aww thanks Oliver! Rose is my favorite flower and I wanted something pretty but also with a bit of a darker tone or something to that degree 😁
UGH YES <3 <3 im so getting those vibes XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims

Mine has the most controversial (for lack of a better word) spelling for a surname :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:53 I didn't I realise I could choose my character's name until after I created Joseph XD
No wonder everyone's got such fancy names :lol:
Aww, what would you have chosen if you could choose then? Or now? 😂
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:50 Welcome!!

I just replied a few hours ago…and now it’s my turn again… in a group thread 😭
I see what you did in your reply!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:55
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:53 I didn't I realise I could choose my character's name until after I created Joseph XD
No wonder everyone's got such fancy names :lol:
Aww, what would you have chosen if you could choose then? Or now? 😂
Hmmm actually I have no idea I suppose I've gotten pretty attached to Joseph over time so it's fine :grin:
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:54 @Joseph Sims

Mine has the most controversial (for lack of a better word) spelling for a surname :LOL:
Fr saw you making OOC notes in rps telling everyone to spell your last name correctly when tagging you :crylaugh:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:45
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:40
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?
Just a little over a year :grin:
I'm repeating my first year :')
Oh nice! Does it get easier to navigate after a while? 😅

Also thanks Sage, nice to meet you!
Definitely! It took a while for me to get used to the site :grin:
You can always apply for a mentor if you ever need any assistance :decayed:
Sage Willows wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:42 joseph you've been here that long :eyes:
Shocker... I mean I only became hyperactive 5 months ago :decayed:
i've been here 2 years, I thought you just got here like a few months ago :shock2:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8879 / 18141