9 Dec 2024, 01:50
Let's Chat!
9 Dec 2024, 01:50
Let's Chat!
YAYYY!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 01:51
Let's Chat!
Aww thanks Oliver! Rose is my favorite flower and I wanted something pretty but also with a bit of a darker tone or something to that degreeOliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:49Hey and welcome to the site!! Just wanted to day your characters name is like really pretty:lol:Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?
9 Dec 2024, 01:53
Let's Chat!
I didn't I realise I could choose my character's name until after I created Joseph XD
No wonder everyone's got such fancy names
No wonder everyone's got such fancy names
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
9 Dec 2024, 01:53
Let's Chat!
UGH YESAkiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:51Aww thanks Oliver! Rose is my favorite flower and I wanted something pretty but also with a bit of a darker tone or something to that degreeOliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:49Hey and welcome to the site!! Just wanted to day your characters name is like really pretty:lol:Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?![]()
9 Dec 2024, 01:54
Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims
Mine has the most controversial (for lack of a better word) spelling for a surname
Mine has the most controversial (for lack of a better word) spelling for a surname
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
Aww, what would you have chosen if you could choose then? Or now?Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:53 I didn't I realise I could choose my character's name until after I created Joseph XD
No wonder everyone's got such fancy names![]()
9 Dec 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
I see what you did in your reply!Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:50 Welcome!!
I just replied a few hours ago…and now it’s my turn again… in a group thread![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Dec 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
Hmmm actually I have no idea I suppose I've gotten pretty attached to Joseph over time so it's fineAkiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:55Aww, what would you have chosen if you could choose then? Or now?Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:53 I didn't I realise I could choose my character's name until after I created Joseph XD
No wonder everyone's got such fancy names![]()
![]()
Fr saw you making OOC notes in rps telling everyone to spell your last name correctly when tagging youEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:54 @Joseph Sims
Mine has the most controversial (for lack of a better word) spelling for a surname![]()
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
9 Dec 2024, 02:00
Let's Chat!
i've been here 2 years, I thought you just got here like a few months agoJoseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:45Definitely! It took a while for me to get used to the siteAkiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:42Oh nice! Does it get easier to navigate after a while?Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:40Just a little over a yearAkiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?![]()
I'm repeating my first year :')
Also thanks Sage, nice to meet you!![]()
You can always apply for a mentor if you ever need any assistance![]()
Shocker... I mean I only became hyperactive 5 months ago![]()
