Back 8877 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 00:12
Cass Ito wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 00:07 Rickroller Sims! I'm doing well, how are you?
I'm doing great too! Going on another vacation :decayed:

Heyo Brook!!
Have fun on it! It's always nice to take a holiday

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Writing a reply for Col and Ava! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 00:17
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 00:12
Cass Ito wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 00:07 Rickroller Sims! I'm doing well, how are you?
I'm doing great too! Going on another vacation :decayed:

Heyo Brook!!
Have fun on it! It's always nice to take a holiday
Thanks!! 🥰

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 00:18 Writing a reply for Col and Ava! :wow:
We got you into the air!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:07
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 00:18 Writing a reply for Col and Ava! :wow:
We got you into the air!
You two happy now?? 😑😅

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Hana!

We'll be happy when you're up and properly flying Emmi! OWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:24 Ayo Hana!

We'll be happy when you're up and properly flying Emmi! OWOOOOOOOOO!!!
Oh jeezums...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:24 Hello!
Heyo Akira! Wilkommen to Hio!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8877 / 18141