9 Dec 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
Em!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
9 Dec 2024, 00:07
Let's Chat!
Cass Burrito!!
Howdy?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
9 Dec 2024, 00:07
Let's Chat!
Rickroller Sims! I'm doing well, how are you?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
9 Dec 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
Brookie's back!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
A Brookie! Hello hello
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
9 Dec 2024, 00:12
Let's Chat!
I'm doing great too! Going on another vacation
Heyo Brook!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
9 Dec 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Yay!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire