Back 8865 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I got through some of it! Got to the exciting part that I wanted to, now I’m mainly relaxing and considering doing that reply. I want to see what happens but don’t really have any motivation to write.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
currently feeling the intense urge to write and be productive in combat against the intense urge to curl up in my bed for hours on end

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Lots of missing motivation going on around here...

*inhales*

Motivation !!!
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hey y’all, kinda disappeared for a while but I’m alive

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
good to see you again! hope you've been well <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 02:13
Cass Ito wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 02:04 How is everyone on this fine afternoon?
Been better, but also nothing I’m not used to. How are you?
Sorry to hear that, hope your day gets better soon. I'm doing alright! Pretty relaxing weekend day for me

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 02:42 good to see you again! hope you've been well <3
thx! i have been great, just lacked motivation ^^
anyways, hru? <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 02:45
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 02:42 good to see you again! hope you've been well <3
thx! i have been great, just lacked motivation ^^
anyways, hru? <3
lovely new Xmas pfp!
I'm doing pretty good! finals are approaching so i'm dreading that haha

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 02:53
Violeta Roux wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 02:45
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 02:42 good to see you again! hope you've been well <3
thx! i have been great, just lacked motivation ^^
anyways, hru? <3
lovely new Xmas pfp!
I'm doing pretty good! finals are approaching so i'm dreading that haha
thank youuuu <3
ahhh finals, good luck!!! <3 ;)

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8865 / 18141