7 Dec 2024, 03:24
Let's Chat!
Hehe, it'll be along the lines of Ava and Colin doing something in return for getting Emi into the air on a broom... If they can that is!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 03:29
Let's Chat!
I already have to give him a Christmas surprise, what more do you want from me?Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:24Hehe, it'll be along the lines of Ava and Colin doing something in return for getting Emi into the air on a broom... If they can that is!!!![]()
7 Dec 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
Col will be roped into this too!Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:29I already have to give him a Christmas surprise, what more do you want from me?Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:24Hehe, it'll be along the lines of Ava and Colin doing something in return for getting Emi into the air on a broom... If they can that is!!!![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 03:44
Let's Chat!
I’m scared.
Realized that the stuff that happened last year that has been worrying me for so long all happened for a reason. It’s made me a better person, and gave me a way to connect to people through experiences I hadn’t had before. So much closure in a way I hadn’t expected it to come
God always has a plan!
Realized that the stuff that happened last year that has been worrying me for so long all happened for a reason. It’s made me a better person, and gave me a way to connect to people through experiences I hadn’t had before. So much closure in a way I hadn’t expected it to come
God always has a plan!
7 Dec 2024, 03:50
Let's Chat!
Aww that's awesome Ava!
Good stuff happens. Bad stuff happens. But always remember to take that small moment in the present for yourself! Give yourself that bit of clarity before moving onto tomorrow!
Good stuff happens. Bad stuff happens. But always remember to take that small moment in the present for yourself! Give yourself that bit of clarity before moving onto tomorrow!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
7 Dec 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
Woa
that's really encouraging for some reason
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Dec 2024, 03:57
Let's Chat!
this I must hear!