Back 8853 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:15 You've just given me an idea for a much later reply...!
:eyes: this I must hear!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:15 You've just given me an idea for a much later reply...!
:eyes: this I must hear!
Hehe, it'll be along the lines of Ava and Colin doing something in return for getting Emi into the air on a broom... If they can that is!!! :evil:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:24
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:15 You've just given me an idea for a much later reply...!
:eyes: this I must hear!
Hehe, it'll be along the lines of Ava and Colin doing something in return for getting Emi into the air on a broom... If they can that is!!! :evil:
I already have to give him a Christmas surprise, what more do you want from me? 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:24
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 03:15 You've just given me an idea for a much later reply...!
:eyes: this I must hear!
Hehe, it'll be along the lines of Ava and Colin doing something in return for getting Emi into the air on a broom... If they can that is!!! :evil:
I already have to give him a Christmas surprise, what more do you want from me? 😭
Col will be roped into this too! :lol: it ought to be something fun, but thrilling!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m scared.

Realized that the stuff that happened last year that has been worrying me for so long all happened for a reason. It’s made me a better person, and gave me a way to connect to people through experiences I hadn’t had before. So much closure in a way I hadn’t expected it to come

God always has a plan!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww that's awesome Ava!

Good stuff happens. Bad stuff happens. But always remember to take that small moment in the present for yourself! Give yourself that bit of clarity before moving onto tomorrow! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to work on living in the present more, rather than in the past or in the future.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Woa :grin: that's really encouraging for some reason :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Glad I could provide some thoughtful insight! I’m always here to listen if anyone needs it!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8853 / 18141