Back 8850 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 20:51 Aww Eugenia! :cute:

*snugs*
Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her

Why are you hiding?
Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racing 😵

Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something* :eyes:
Can I teach you some quid…

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 20:51 Aww Eugenia! :cute:

*snugs*
Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her

Why are you hiding?
Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racing 😵

Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something* :eyes:
Can I teach you some quid…
I shall observe some quid :sweatingbullets: :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:47
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 20:51 Aww Eugenia! :cute:

*snugs*
Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her

Why are you hiding?
Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racing 😵

Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something* :eyes:
Can I teach you some quid…
I shall observe some quid :sweatingbullets: :lol:
Ok. I’d just take you up to the rings and say “shoot the ball through the hoops” but ok…

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Valentina Moore wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:41 thank you sage!! :D
how are you finding the site so far?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 22:02
Valentina Moore wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:41 thank you sage!! :D
how are you finding the site so far?
oh its great, I love how much there is to it, its very helpful. i much prefer this over my usually discord roleplay LOL

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Valentina Moore wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 22:09
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 22:02
Valentina Moore wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:41 thank you sage!! :D
how are you finding the site so far?
oh its great, I love how much there is to it, its very helpful. i much prefer this over my usually discord roleplay LOL
good to hear!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 22:22 AVA!! <3
EM!! <3

Saw your reply! We’ll see what Colin managed to cook up (and how we’ll manage to get Em in the air)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8850 / 18141