6 Dec 2024, 21:46
Let's Chat!
Can I teach you some quid…Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racingEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her
Why are you hiding?
Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something*![]()
6 Dec 2024, 21:47
Let's Chat!
I shall observe some quidEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:46Can I teach you some quid…Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racingEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her
Why are you hiding?
Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something*![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Dec 2024, 21:48
Let's Chat!
Ok. I’d just take you up to the rings and say “shoot the ball through the hoops” but ok…Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:47I shall observe some quidEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:46Can I teach you some quid…Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racingEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her
Why are you hiding?
Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something*![]()
![]()
![]()
6 Dec 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
oh its great, I love how much there is to it, its very helpful. i much prefer this over my usually discord roleplay LOL
6 Dec 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
good to hear!Valentina Moore wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 22:09oh its great, I love how much there is to it, its very helpful. i much prefer this over my usually discord roleplay LOL
6 Dec 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
EM!!
Saw your reply! We’ll see what Colin managed to cook up (and how we’ll manage to get Em in the air)
