Back 8848 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello all
and welcome to Hogwart.io Achelous, try not to double post. <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:39 hello all
and welcome to Hogwart.io Achelous, try not to double post. <3
Hello! Thanks for the heads-up! 😅
OOC Let's Chat!
hello peoples how are yalls doin

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Achelous Gavia-Dalca wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:35
Well. Well. Well. What have I stumbled upon just now, that I totally did not know about until right now..
You've stumbled upon the very best place ever!

Pleased to make your acquaintance, new snakeling!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:21
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies T-)

How've you been?? Keeping well I hope! <3
:eyes:
:yellow_heart:

You know I've tried to make it a good one when the reply's 800 words long :lol:
Brilliant! :green_heart:

Sorry about crushing you into the ground, Emmi! That was an, er, unfortunate side effect of disembrooming at speed! :lol:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 18:07
Achelous Gavia-Dalca wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:35
Well. Well. Well. What have I stumbled upon just now, that I totally did not know about until right now..
You've stumbled upon the very best place ever!

Pleased to make your acquaintance, new snakeling!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:21
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies T-)

How've you been?? Keeping well I hope! <3
:eyes:
:yellow_heart:

You know I've tried to make it a good one when the reply's 800 words long :lol:
Brilliant! :green_heart:

Sorry about crushing you into the ground, Emmi! That was an, er, unfortunate side effect of disembrooming at speed! :lol:
Colin's blonde again?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 18:06 hello peoples how are yalls doin
Hiii Kora
OOC Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire

Hehe... It let's me know you've arrived ^^

Edit: Waaaah! Emily just got obliterated in her duelling match :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 18:49 @Colin McCoire

Hehe... It let's me know you've arrived ^^

Edit: Waaaah! Emily just got obliterated in her duelling match :cry2:
I saw it, but she was the last huffie standing. So I’m proud of her

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww Eugenia! :cute:

*snugs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 18:41 Colin's blonde again?
Yep!

Red was just a passing fancy!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8848 / 18141