How Well Known Are You On HiO?

100/10
Any explanation needed?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10
None

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 Who's this?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 see you a lot in ooc chats

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you around a few times, but hope to meet you again



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you many times, never really talked tho

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8373746482992837373738939484848488484848484848/10 Brrr Narri again~ :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
83577429192947271829492716163849592928372/10 :lol: You are everywhere!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
28377382929293838383939399393938383838383/10 Loll :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 Hello friend!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.