How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10
None
None
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 Who's this?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 see you a lot in ooc chats
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you around a few times, but hope to meet you again
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you many times, never really talked tho
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8373746482992837373738939484848488484848484848/10 Brrr Narri again~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
83577429192947271829492716163849592928372/10
You are everywhere!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
28377382929293838383939399393938383838383/10 Loll
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 Hello friend!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |