Back 8767 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
happy cake day Tracey!

Christmas, Christmas! sigh, I love Christmas deck the halls with boughs of holly falalalala~~ :biggrin:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh we don't really celebrate Christmas anymore... I'm just looking forward to a nice dinner and time with my ma ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
that's still good, Em! Spending time with your mother is always fun and beautiful! Mine... she isn’t around much to talk to but at least I still get to see her! <3 πŸ’š

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks, Brook!

Spending time with your family, especially your mother, is always great! I'll be overseas to visit mine
OOC Let's Chat!
Awww appreciate it ladies!

Make sure to snug your families during the holiday season! πŸ₯°

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 01:31
Yep we do! But why did you quote me, Colin?
Because I'm Maddison Peacock on Poudlard! :snake:

(I'm not active there -- just lurking!)

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*snugs Colin*

:cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 02:25
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 01:31
Yep we do! But why did you quote me, Colin?
Because I'm Maddison Peacock on Poudlard! :snake:

(I'm not active there -- just lurking!)
Oh, I see! I used to be active on pfr, now, not really. I'm lurking, like you
Back 8767 / 18141