1 Dec 2024, 01:31
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep we do! But why did you quote me, Colin?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Dec 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
happy cake day Tracey!
Christmas, Christmas! sigh, I love Christmas deck the halls with boughs of holly falalalala~~![]()
1 Dec 2024, 02:00
Let's Chat!
Ooh we don't really celebrate Christmas anymore... I'm just looking forward to a nice dinner and time with my ma
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Dec 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!
that's still good, Em! Spending time with your mother is always fun and beautiful! Mine... she isnβt around much to talk to but at least I still get to see her!![]()
1 Dec 2024, 02:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks, Brook!
Spending time with your family, especially your mother, is always great! I'll be overseas to visit mine
Spending time with your family, especially your mother, is always great! I'll be overseas to visit mine
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Dec 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
Awww appreciate it ladies!
Make sure to snug your families during the holiday season!
Make sure to snug your families during the holiday season!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Dec 2024, 02:16
Let's Chat!
[quote]Will do!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Dec 2024, 02:25
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 01:31Because I'm Maddison Peacock on Poudlard!Yep we do! But why did you quote me, Colin?
(I'm not active there -- just lurking!)
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Dec 2024, 02:34
Let's Chat!
*snugs Colin*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Dec 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 02:25Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 01:31Because I'm Maddison Peacock on Poudlard!Yep we do! But why did you quote me, Colin?
(I'm not active there -- just lurking!)Oh, I see! I used to be active on pfr, now, not really. I'm lurking, like you
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

