Back 8754 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Probably got eaten by all the snakes and cats!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
probably! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven just has Marcus


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night.
OOC Let's Chat!
Gn Sage!!!

Froggies need more love! :cute:
I mean I can see why they're not so popular compared to animals like cats but still... :lol:
Maybe it's time for Joseph to start the Frogs are Friends movement <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome @Crucabena de'Arte!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 03:48 Haven just has Marcus
Marcus mention!!!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:06
Welcome @Crucabena de'Arte!
Thank you! I was surprised to land in Ravenclaw but figured it could be either Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome Crucabena! We're happy to have you in hio and Ravenclaw!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8754 / 18141