25 Nov 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
COLIN!

Decided to take a wee breather and work more on my solo. Last part will come out sometime this week!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Nov 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
25 Nov 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
Well that’s good lolEmily Shephard wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 23:19 Cheers Kiera! I'm getting better! At least I can inhale through my nose a bit better without trying to suck in half the room with it![]()
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Nov 2024, 23:48
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
25 Nov 2024, 23:54
Let's Chat!
Aww! Ayo Ava!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
26 Nov 2024, 00:00
Let's Chat!
26 Nov 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
Aw why Sage?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
26 Nov 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
Ayo, Colin!! I’ll respond to your owl sometime tonight!
26 Nov 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
AVA!!
Brain's going AHHHHH over solo ideas
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone