Back 8684 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

im soooo sleepy today :[ i got 10 hours of sleep idk why im exhausted already D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I was like that too when I was in school. Now I get tired from all the dancing that I do

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm still stressing over my essays :sweatingbullets:

All whilst trying to stop my nose from running because of this dang cold :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

Luna Bludvist
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

Luna Bludvist
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Luna!

(Also, try not to double post...! It helps prevent spamming in chat <3 )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Luna!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hiii

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey chat!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
*slides back in*

Back from dinner, now I'm back to procrastinating over my studies :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8684 / 18141