Back 8641 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 20:36
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 20:06 Honestly, Em. If electricity worked around magic, Colin would sooooo want one of these ebikes we're seeing ads for!!! Those just look so much fun!
Ebike? I’m getting ads for dementia :shock:

Expect a few owls coming your way!
lorelorelorelorelore!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooooo


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
I look away from this thread for a few days and it gains like 10 pages, how in the world hahaha

Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 5 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:03 Hellooooo
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Hana! How are ya?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
How goes it?


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's going great! Finishing up an edit

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 20:36
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 20:06 Honestly, Em. If electricity worked around magic, Colin would sooooo want one of these ebikes we're seeing ads for!!! Those just look so much fun!
Ebike? I’m getting ads for dementia :shock:

Expect a few owls coming your way!
Welp.

I look forward to all the owls!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8641 / 18141