Back 8629 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 21:05
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 19:12 Got some lecture notes done!

Let's see if I can start planning for at least one essay :lol:
Yay, Em!

Going to update the birthday list and hopefully tonight get a reply in.
Yahoo Ava!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello hello
i have coffee :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 21:09
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 21:05
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 19:12 Got some lecture notes done!

Let's see if I can start planning for at least one essay :lol:
Yay, Em!

Going to update the birthday list and hopefully tonight get a reply in.
Yahoo Ava!!!
Guess what thread it’s to… (hint: I haven’t replied in over 2 months and you are the only other person in the thread ;) )

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 21:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 21:09
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 21:05
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 19:12 Got some lecture notes done!

Let's see if I can start planning for at least one essay :lol:
Yay, Em!

Going to update the birthday list and hopefully tonight get a reply in.
Yahoo Ava!!!
Guess what thread it’s to… (hint: I haven’t replied in over 2 months and you are the only other person in the thread ;) )
*GASP*

:wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii everyone <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! How's everyone doing?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Tracey!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! I'm back! Again! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
OMG I JUST SAW TWENTY ONE PILOTS LAST NIGHT AND THEY WERE AMAAAZINGGG!!! :woot:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
:woot:

Morning everyone!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8629 / 18141