Back 8604 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 17:18 anybody watch aphmau..?
omg YES back when i was a kid!! ahhh before her minecraft diaries was all story-based and lore-y........... the good ol days~~~ i stopped watching her in like 2016 or so but MAN those were the good days <3

emi~~~ got my first reply out!! it was super duper fast im on a ROLL!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo! I'll shoe horn in a reply later and we'll file that thread under finito! :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 17:21 i used to, now i watch sam and colby, sometimes Kris, and music.

not very exciting life but im super busy so
I've been on such a Sam & Colby binge since October lol I love all the haunted videos... I wanna go paranormal investigating myself now XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! Going to bed! Good night!

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 20:42 Hello everyone! Going to bed! Good night!
Good night!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hellloo <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! Even though it's 3 pm here! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii!! (เน‘๏ฝฅฬ‘โ—ก๏ฝฅฬ‘เน‘)
OOC Let's Chat!
vibe banners for Ollie's years. [three through seven]

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8604 / 18141