Voting
[quote]Ik i'm not supposed to say this, but same with me
Voting
Hi all! Just a reminder that Zach has asked the following of this forum space:
Thanks friends! We will be sure to let you know when this is fixed.If someone posts a problem, unless I specifically ask for it, please don't post to indicate that you are also experiencing it.
It generates a lot of notifications for me (which also come to my phone) and it's totally unnecessary 95% of the time
Voting
Problem seems to be solved, thanks!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Voting
Okay, it’s been about two weeks now that I’ve been trying to figure out why this hasn’t been working since the server migration, and I have no idea why—I haven’t been able to find the issue.
I did a bunch of small, seemingly unrelated things this morning—most notably a forum engine update—and... it’s working again. I have no idea why either.
I did a bunch of small, seemingly unrelated things this morning—most notably a forum engine update—and... it’s working again. I have no idea why either.
Voting
However you managed to do it, thank you very much Zach, we appreciate all your effort and the hard work you put in to get this working and above all to keep the site running!