How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6.2/10 Thanks! I’ve seen you around quite a bit
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 i might have seen you somewhere
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 only seen you in these ooc threads.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 We have not plotted, but I’ve interacted with you(dueling) and you’re the mod for my whispers group!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/1o your name is really pretty
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 i've seen your name a few times
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've seen you a couple of times but never interacted before
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Think I might have said hello once or twice! Never really had a full conversation though
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi Cass!! Seen you and talked to you
and you’re really nice!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 not a completaly new face, but I don't see you too often too