How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 Ollie! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen around before, we've talked! ;)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Karina! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 see you around soo much but as with most here, I don't think I ever got the chance to say a proper hello, so- Hi! Btw your writing style is so good-

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 SABRINA~!!!!!!!!!!! <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6.5/10 Hii!!!! Seen you everywhere and talked to!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Ollieee! I'd like to think I am getting to know you (and will continue to) at least IC.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.5/10 hello my dear Quill Pal!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen around in the game room once or twice!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7.5/10 It’s a Cass!