Back 8522 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello,popping in <3

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
:sleep:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Eugenia! Nice to meet you!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everybody!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hihi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta!!!! Haven't seen you in ages :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 01:25 Violeta!!!! Haven't seen you in ages :decayed:
yesssss omgggg
rl has been hectic!!! :sweatingbullets:
hru?? ^^

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 01:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 01:25 Violeta!!!! Haven't seen you in ages :decayed:
yesssss omgggg
rl has been hectic!!! :sweatingbullets:
hru?? ^^
I'm good!! Hope life gets better for you!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jay! Never seen ya before! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8522 / 18141