6 Nov 2024, 18:11
Let's Chat!
Scale of Dragon, Tooth of Wolf
Ahh... AloraCo, Pranksters Extraordinaire! We really got Gryffindorque too!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 18:31
Let's Chat!
coco
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
6 Nov 2024, 18:32
Let's Chat!
KiKi! What's up with you?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 18:34
Let's Chat!
I'm in english and we are about jot play a stupid vocab game
whats up with you
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
6 Nov 2024, 18:37
Let's Chat!
Spooder wooder!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
6 Nov 2024, 18:39
Let's Chat!
I'm thinking on starting a Club, Culture and Arts. I want to know if anyone would want to join or if anyone would be interested before I invest time in creating it
i am slowly forgetting your face
6 Nov 2024, 18:40
Let's Chat!
I finished one of Colin's summer werewolf threads! Gotta work on another summer thread...before next summer starts!Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:34I'm in english and we are about jot play a stupid vocab gamei dont wanna
whats up with you
Go for it!Cirrus Nam wrote:I'm thinking on starting a Club, Culture and Arts. I want to know if anyone would want to join or if anyone would be interested before I invest time in creating it
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 18:40
Let's Chat!
I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 18:41
Let's Chat!
It's okay!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them...![]()
I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 18:43
Let's Chat!
oooo, how awesome! I've been doing a few of Keith's summer threads, very fun stuff. can't wait to do a thread with keith and colinColin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40I finished one of Colin's summer werewolf threads! Gotta work on another summer thread...before next summer starts!Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:34I'm in english and we are about jot play a stupid vocab gamei dont wanna
whats up with you![]()
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |