6 Nov 2024, 15:55
Let's Chat!
WUINNOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:49Let me just run to the retirement home then XDSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:37Dont worry, you are in your best years grandpaOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35Please im not that oldSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient![]()
Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
![]()
Probs XDJuniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:39I’m older than uOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35Please im not that oldSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient![]()
Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
Omg who were u before tell me pls
Quinn Root, Andre Lebedev, Alexand Mason, Quinn Root again, and now Ollie
OMG HI QUINN AHHH
6 Nov 2024, 15:56
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:55WUINNOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:49Let me just run to the retirement home then XDSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:37Dont worry, you are in your best years grandpaOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35Please im not that oldSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27
Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient![]()
Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
![]()
Probs XDJuniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:39I’m older than uOliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35Please im not that oldSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27
Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient![]()
Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
Omg who were u before tell me pls
Quinn Root, Andre Lebedev, Alexand Mason, Quinn Root again, and now Ollie
OMG HI QUINN AHHH
Hiiiii :3
6 Nov 2024, 16:00
Let's Chat!
what?! I didnt even notice - its so cute (i mean every cat on Hio is cute and generic and-you get it-)Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:52 Uhhhh I think like a week ish ago??
Lol all good!! Looks nice! :3
6 Nov 2024, 16:06
Let's Chat!
Lol yeah XD it was hard choosing what cat I wanted lolSabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:00what?! I didnt even notice - its so cute (i mean every cat on Hio is cute and generic and-you get it-)Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:52 Uhhhh I think like a week ish ago??
Lol all good!! Looks nice! :3
6 Nov 2024, 16:28
Let's Chat!
It was a fun prank! There were spiders and everything!Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:23hah-?Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:59Oh!Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:31me /jColin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:24Wait.Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:07 To the staff who are watching: please let Cass out of whatever basement they say you locked them in…
Who locked Cass in the dungeon!?![]()
Fair enough then!
You wouldn't be the first Hufflepuff Colin's locked up in the dungeon...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 16:29
Let's Chat!
*pets cute little spooder*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao