Back 8464 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:00 Ehh??? :shock:
What!?

There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!? :shock2:
Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protected :shock2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:00 Ehh??? :shock:
What!?

There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!? :shock2:
Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protected :shock2:
Uh oh!

I detect the gentle prodding of one to whom I owe a reply!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:00 Ehh??? :shock:
What!?

There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!? :shock2:
Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protected :shock2:
Uh oh!

I detect the gentle prodding of one to whom I owe a reply!
I owe a fair share of replies myself, so don't rush! <3

I'm also eager to see the thrilling continuation of Colin and Ava's... time together T-) :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:37
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:00 Ehh??? :shock:
What!?

There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!? :shock2:
Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protected :shock2:
Uh oh!

I detect the gentle prodding of one to whom I owe a reply!
I owe a fair share of replies myself, so don't rush! <3

I'm also eager to see the thrilling continuation of Colin and Ava's... time together T-) :lol:
Oh my gosh yes! I finished another sad post today. I think a happier post is due!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:37
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16

What!?

There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!? :shock2:
Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protected :shock2:
Uh oh!

I detect the gentle prodding of one to whom I owe a reply!
I owe a fair share of replies myself, so don't rush! <3

I'm also eager to see the thrilling continuation of Colin and Ava's... time together T-) :lol:
Oh my gosh yes! I finished another sad post today. I think a happier post is due!
Yayyy! :wow: :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes back* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
what does A stand for?

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
To the staff who are watching: please let Cass out of whatever basement they say you locked them in…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 21:02 what does A stand for?
can you elaborate? are you meaning the grade? if so, it means 'Acceptable' here on site

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8464 / 18141