5 Nov 2024, 20:22
Let's Chat!
Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protectedColin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16What!?
There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!?![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Nov 2024, 20:36
Let's Chat!
Uh oh!Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:22Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protectedColin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16What!?
There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!?![]()
![]()
I detect the gentle prodding of one to whom I owe a reply!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Nov 2024, 20:37
Let's Chat!
I owe a fair share of replies myself, so don't rush!Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:36Uh oh!Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:22Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protectedColin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16What!?
There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!?![]()
![]()
I detect the gentle prodding of one to whom I owe a reply!
I'm also eager to see the thrilling continuation of Colin and Ava's... time together
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Nov 2024, 20:39
Let's Chat!
Oh my gosh yes! I finished another sad post today. I think a happier post is due!Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:37I owe a fair share of replies myself, so don't rush!Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:36Uh oh!Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:22Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protectedColin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16What!?
There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!?![]()
![]()
I detect the gentle prodding of one to whom I owe a reply!
I'm also eager to see the thrilling continuation of Colin and Ava's... time together![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Nov 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!
Yayyy!Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:39Oh my gosh yes! I finished another sad post today. I think a happier post is due!Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:37I owe a fair share of replies myself, so don't rush!Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:36Uh oh!Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:22Perhaps my time keeping your workshop warm and occupied in the dungeons has left me blind to such follies and dangers, or perhaps even protectedColin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 20:16
What!?
There's something Emmi doesn't know about her own house!?![]()
![]()
I detect the gentle prodding of one to whom I owe a reply!
I'm also eager to see the thrilling continuation of Colin and Ava's... time together![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Nov 2024, 20:44
Let's Chat!
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
5 Nov 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
*pokes back*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Nov 2024, 21:02
Let's Chat!
what does A stand for?
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
5 Nov 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
5 Nov 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
can you elaborate? are you meaning the grade? if so, it means 'Acceptable' here on site