Back 8433 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sabrina Lyons wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:17 Planning two years ahead is crazy. I mean like good crazy but- just wow. I gotta admire the prep time.
Maybe I should take some notes from you, I am just going with the flow, seeing where the tide takes me :sweatingbullets:
acc have vague plans for all of his years :sweatingbullets:

Part of it is mostly going with the flow, but I wanted to have some key events to happen incase I got/get bored with Ollie. Just to keep his story interesting and engaging for me

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:18 Maybe some of the veterans of the site can shed some ideas with this;

If it's even possible (it's not the end of the world if it isn't), what could be a good creature to encounter in the forest (one that I could use without risking IC consequences or breaking canon if that makes sense?)

Was thinking about this which I could use for Emi lore...
Hold that thought Em!!!!
Yep. Figured. :wise:

*goes back to the drawing board in defeat...*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:18 Maybe some of the veterans of the site can shed some ideas with this;

If it's even possible (it's not the end of the world if it isn't), what could be a good creature to encounter in the forest (one that I could use without risking IC consequences or breaking canon if that makes sense?)

Was thinking about this which I could use for Emi lore...
Hold that thought Em!!!!
Yep. Figured. :wise:

*goes back to the drawing board in defeat...*
Hey, I gave you ideas!

Unicorn or bowtruckle

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:21
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:17 Planning two years ahead is crazy. I mean like good crazy but- just wow. I gotta admire the prep time.
Maybe I should take some notes from you, I am just going with the flow, seeing where the tide takes me :sweatingbullets:
acc have vague plans for all of his years :sweatingbullets:

Part of it is mostly going with the flow, but I wanted to have some key events to happen incase I got/get bored with Ollie. Just to keep his story interesting and engaging for me
Yeah, thats smart. I have like - a vague idea of what I'd like for her to experience at one point or another, but definitely nothing coherent
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs*

I often don't know what Colin's going to do ten minutes from now, let alone far future planning!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Really??? With what I've seen and read, It at least looks like you have lots planned :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:28 *sighs*

I often don't know what Colin's going to do ten minutes from now, let alone far future planning!
Hmm, a madness that no one would even think of? Or a joke?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:22
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:18 Maybe some of the veterans of the site can shed some ideas with this;

If it's even possible (it's not the end of the world if it isn't), what could be a good creature to encounter in the forest (one that I could use without risking IC consequences or breaking canon if that makes sense?)

Was thinking about this which I could use for Emi lore...
Hold that thought Em!!!!
Yep. Figured. :wise:

*goes back to the drawing board in defeat...*
Not a veteran but I actually thought about that, cause I'd also like to maybe one day explore the woods!

Not hundred procent sure but I think Mooncalf live there? They seem cute and harmless, but they only come out during the full moon (if I am not mistaken) wich- you know, is a very specific time.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:28 *sighs*

I often don't know what Colin's going to do ten minutes from now, let alone far future planning!
What do you mean?? I read your ency and you literally planned when your character will get married! /lh

If thats not planning for a future, I dont know what is :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
3 days into november and it feels like im being dragged along D: nanowrimo and hio stuff AND schoolwork........ ackkkkkkkkk i need to WRITE but i cant D: november is so dreary :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8433 / 18141