Back 8422 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 22:53
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:29
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 02:34

In that case, I'm happy for you!
We’ve got to get back to the, er…thread planning!
Yes! Thread planning!

Also!

I do owe you a reply!
Don’t sweat it, I can wait!
Can I mention Ava in a breakfast-turned-disaster thread I'm writing?
Of course! I would offer a post, but that seems impossible at the moment, sigh :lol:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava! Avery! I'm at a church anniversary banquet lol it's lunch now :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Apollo!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, i woke up at 5:30 to do revision and im slighly regretting that now but yay, hopefully i'll ace these tests!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Oml good luck Emeline! Fingers crossed 🤞

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Joseph

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 8422 / 18141