2 Nov 2024, 22:45
Let's Chat!
Writing another Pyre post~
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Nov 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice Em! Writing the starter for my next rp!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Nov 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Awesome sauce Tracey!
I'm gonna try and get my two replies done and then think about planning a solo
I'm gonna try and get my two replies done and then think about planning a solo
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Nov 2024, 22:49
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks Em! Good luck Em!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Nov 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
You too Tracey!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Nov 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
Can I mention Ava in a breakfast-turned-disaster thread I'm writing?Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:29Donβt sweat it, I can wait!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44Yes! Thread planning!Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:43Weβve got to get back to the, erβ¦thread planning!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 02:34In that case, I'm happy for you!Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 23:13
*shakes head*
I compared my first chapter from this year to that of that year and Iβm incredibly proud, haha!
Also!
I do owe you a reply!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Nov 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Nov 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
Good morning guys!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
2 Nov 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]Afternoon Joseph!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Nov 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! How's life after Halloween going?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.