Back 8374 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Odette Robbins wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 00:25 Hello everyone! I am new here and just trying out the OOC chat! :cute:

The site is a bit intimidating, and I feel like I'm always online when everyone else is asleep. :")
hi hi!! Welcome to the site!! :]

I'm on now!! Probs will be for a bit now to, (drank a monster way later then I should have. Have lots of energy rn :evil:)

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to hio Odette!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
welcomee!!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
hey!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello..

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning :biggrin:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8374 / 18141