Back 8372 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

morningggg
scratch that its like 3 pm

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, lol.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes head from out of dungeons*

:eyes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:20 *pokes head from out of dungeons*

:eyes:
Lol hello XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:20 *pokes head from out of dungeons*

:eyes:
Lol hello XD
:cute: :bye: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*lurking*
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:24
Eric Kim wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:20 *pokes head from out of dungeons*

:eyes:
Lol hello XD
:cute: :bye: <3
I am tempted to ask....but I will take my own OC's advice and be like: some things are better left unknown. DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN THE DUNGEONS? YES I AM CURIOUS XD Will I outright ask it? Well I guess I already did.

Also hello Sakura XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:24
Eric Kim wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:20 *pokes head from out of dungeons*

:eyes:
Lol hello XD
:cute: :bye: <3
I am tempted to ask....but I will take my own OC's advice and be like: some things are better left unknown. DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN THE DUNGEONS? YES I AM CURIOUS XD Will I outright ask it? Well I guess I already did.

Also hello Sakura XD
The dungeons is my lil' sanctuary for peace, dim mood lighting and LORE!! :wow:

And also where I get to observe Colin's workshop, once I find it...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds cool and fun!
@Emily Shephard

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:30
Eric Kim wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:24
Eric Kim wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:20 *pokes head from out of dungeons*

:eyes:
Lol hello XD
:cute: :bye: <3
I am tempted to ask....but I will take my own OC's advice and be like: some things are better left unknown. DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN THE DUNGEONS? YES I AM CURIOUS XD Will I outright ask it? Well I guess I already did.

Also hello Sakura XD
The dungeons is my lil' sanctuary for peace, dim mood lighting and LORE!! :wow:

And also where I get to observe Colin's workshop, once I find it...!
WE SHOULD THREAD SOME TIME. CAUSE THAT HAPPENS TO BE WHAT ERIC LIKES AS WELL.

Nothing better than staying in a place that 80% abandoned and 20% filled with the sheer idea of doom, being imprisoned, and rat bones. (joke aside, it is amusing that he met Mateo there and Eric was there precisely because of how quiet it was and how peaceful and away from people XD)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
Back 8372 / 18141