28 Oct 2024, 20:08
Let's Chat!
morningggg
scratch that its like 3 pm
scratch that its like 3 pm
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 Oct 2024, 20:20
Let's Chat!
*pokes head from out of dungeons*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Oct 2024, 20:23
Let's Chat!
Lol hello XD
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
28 Oct 2024, 20:24
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Oct 2024, 20:26
Let's Chat!
I am tempted to ask....but I will take my own OC's advice and be like: some things are better left unknown. DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN THE DUNGEONS? YES I AM CURIOUS XD Will I outright ask it? Well I guess I already did.
Also hello Sakura XD
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
28 Oct 2024, 20:30
Let's Chat!
The dungeons is my lil' sanctuary for peace, dim mood lighting and LORE!!Eric Kim wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:26I am tempted to ask....but I will take my own OC's advice and be like: some things are better left unknown. DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN THE DUNGEONS? YES I AM CURIOUS XD Will I outright ask it? Well I guess I already did.
Also hello Sakura XD
And also where I get to observe Colin's workshop, once I find it...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Oct 2024, 20:31
Let's Chat!
That sounds cool and fun!
@Emily Shephard
@Emily Shephard
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
28 Oct 2024, 20:31
Let's Chat!
WE SHOULD THREAD SOME TIME. CAUSE THAT HAPPENS TO BE WHAT ERIC LIKES AS WELL.Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:30The dungeons is my lil' sanctuary for peace, dim mood lighting and LORE!!Eric Kim wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 20:26I am tempted to ask....but I will take my own OC's advice and be like: some things are better left unknown. DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN THE DUNGEONS? YES I AM CURIOUS XD Will I outright ask it? Well I guess I already did.
Also hello Sakura XD
And also where I get to observe Colin's workshop, once I find it...!
Nothing better than staying in a place that 80% abandoned and 20% filled with the sheer idea of doom, being imprisoned, and rat bones. (joke aside, it is amusing that he met Mateo there and Eric was there precisely because of how quiet it was and how peaceful and away from people XD)
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |