Back 8347 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
hi guys..... im so sleepy ;[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
It's nearly 2am here. I know! I know! I should be in bed... But I can't sleep...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Scout! Why don't you take a nap then and take away that sleepiness?

Oh dear, perhaps listening to a song that'll put you to sleep, Em?
OOC Let's Chat!
HIIIIII

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll see if I can find something that isn't from Devil May Cry that I can listen to :lol:

Also VIVAAAAAAA!!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:00 I'll see if I can find something that isn't from Devil May Cry that I can listen to :lol:

Also VIVAAAAAAA!!!! :wow:
Awww hi Em!!! <3 <3

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:01
OMG!!!!!! IT'S A VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN????????????? :cute: :wow: <3
OH MY GOSH TRACEY :love2:

I've been good!! SO extremely busy with life, that's why I took a little break from the site, but I'm back again!! It won't be as regular or as much, but I'm going to try starting to get back into it!!

Missed youuuuuu how are you???

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:04
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:01
OMG!!!!!! IT'S A VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN????????????? :cute: :wow: <3
OH MY GOSH TRACEY :love2:

I've been good!! SO extremely busy with life, that's why I took a little break from the site, but I'm back again!! It won't be as regular or as much, but I'm going to try starting to get back into it!!

Missed youuuuuu how are you???
I've been extremely busy too! And I still am! I wasn't on for most of the summer! Glad to see you back! I'm good. I've missed you toooooooo!!!!!! <3 <3
Back 8347 / 18141