25 Oct 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! Don't stress yourself out Em!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Oct 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
hi guys..... im so sleepy ;[
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Oct 2024, 01:53
Let's Chat!
It's nearly 2am here. I know! I know! I should be in bed... But I can't sleep...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Oct 2024, 01:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Scout! Why don't you take a nap then and take away that sleepiness?
Oh dear, perhaps listening to a song that'll put you to sleep, Em?
Oh dear, perhaps listening to a song that'll put you to sleep, Em?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Oct 2024, 01:59
Let's Chat!
25 Oct 2024, 02:00
Let's Chat!
I'll see if I can find something that isn't from Devil May Cry that I can listen to 
Also VIVAAAAAAA!!!!
Also VIVAAAAAAA!!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Oct 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
Awww hi Em!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:00 I'll see if I can find something that isn't from Devil May Cry that I can listen to
Also VIVAAAAAAA!!!!![]()
25 Oct 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
[quote]OMG!!!!!! IT'S A VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN?????????????
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Oct 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:01OH MY GOSH TRACEYOMG!!!!!! IT'S A VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN?????????????![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I've been good!! SO extremely busy with life, that's why I took a little break from the site, but I'm back again!! It won't be as regular or as much, but I'm going to try starting to get back into it!!
Missed youuuuuu how are you???
25 Oct 2024, 02:05
Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:04Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:01OH MY GOSH TRACEYOMG!!!!!! IT'S A VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN?????????????![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I've been good!! SO extremely busy with life, that's why I took a little break from the site, but I'm back again!! It won't be as regular or as much, but I'm going to try starting to get back into it!!
Missed youuuuuu how are you???I've been extremely busy too! And I still am! I wasn't on for most of the summer! Glad to see you back! I'm good. I've missed you toooooooo!!!!!!![]()
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish