Back 8345 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah I've done it before and it's always good craic :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Well, I hope that continues! (here's me being bored in class)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
HELLO MINNIE HOW ARE YOU ITS BEEN SO LONG
OOC Let's Chat!
been thinking, has anyone ever watched uptown girls, cuz the little girl has the sunglasses, and i was thinking, every time violeta is about to cry, she puts on like sunglasses, because as of now she's very depressed speaking of which... solo time!!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Not meeee.

Oop! How’s everyone doin?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone. I’m back! How is everyone doing? What’s new with the site?

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
Augustus Faris wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 18:34 HELLO MINNIE HOW ARE YOU ITS BEEN SO LONG
I'm great! How are you? It's been so long!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Back home after parading in the parade 😅

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 20:53 Back home after parading in the parade 😅
Ooh, sounds fun!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 20:53 Back home after parading in the parade 😅
Ooh, sounds fun!
AVA!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8345 / 18141