Back 8336 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 17:33
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 16:54 class runs from 11-1215 and i got there at 11:15.... and i got back at my dorm by 1130..... why even bother at that point..... ;[
Dang... Maybe something came up last minute? It's all I can think of...
ahhhh idk and i honestly dont mind lol at least i got to take a nap!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! Glad to be back. Hope everyone is doing well :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Jess McLeod wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 17:35 @Emily Shephard Yep! it's all so fascinating to me, but then again, I've only recently been investigating my love of the subject :)

Also, on a completely unrelated note, didn't we say we were going to do an RP together? pahahaha
GAH!! I completely forgot about that! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooo

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
halloooooooo

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I really hope something dangerous exciting happens at the Ball :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 19:48 I really hope something dangerous exciting happens at the Ball :cute:
Your duel thread is up Emmy!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
*siggghhh* Don't remind me... :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
at least were not going against each other emi!! thatd be ultra sad D;

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 19:56 at least were not going against each other emi!! thatd be ultra sad D;
True... But Emi would wanna show Scoutie she can stand on her own two squishy feet! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8336 / 18141