Back 8322 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Octavius Baird wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 12:41 That reaction makes me think you think I'm guilty
With a name like Octavius Baird, how can you not be?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*cautiously hides behind corner*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning chat!

ENCY Wandmaker sta. 10 eva. 5 str. 0
wis. 4 arc. 6/9* acc. 10
OOC Let's Chat!
Renzoooo Hiiiiiii

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 14:51 Renzoooo Hiiiiiii
Aleksandra!! How’s your morning/day going?

ENCY Wandmaker sta. 10 eva. 5 str. 0
wis. 4 arc. 6/9* acc. 10
OOC Let's Chat!
Renzo Russo wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 15:03
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 14:51 Renzoooo Hiiiiiii
Aleksandra!! How’s your morning/day going?
I am doing well of course! How about you?!

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 15:05
I am doing well of course! How about you?!
You seem like a bundle of energy today! I’m feeling the opposite however. So tired and sleepy this afternoon. ugh

ENCY Wandmaker sta. 10 eva. 5 str. 0
wis. 4 arc. 6/9* acc. 10
OOC Let's Chat!
Renzo Russo wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 15:08
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 15:05
I am doing well of course! How about you?!
You seem like a bundle of energy today! I’m feeling the opposite however. So tired and sleepy this afternoon. ugh
I understand that honestly

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! :D



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
Back 8322 / 18141