22 Oct 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
With a name like Octavius Baird, how can you not be?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Oct 2024, 14:28
Let's Chat!
*cautiously hides behind corner*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Oct 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Good morning chat!
| ENCY | Wandmaker | sta. 10 eva. 5 str. 0 wis. 4 arc. 6/9* acc. 10 |
22 Oct 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
Aleksandra!! How’s your morning/day going?
| ENCY | Wandmaker | sta. 10 eva. 5 str. 0 wis. 4 arc. 6/9* acc. 10 |
22 Oct 2024, 15:05
Let's Chat!
I am doing well of course! How about you?!
22 Oct 2024, 15:08
Let's Chat!
You seem like a bundle of energy today! I’m feeling the opposite however. So tired and sleepy this afternoon. ugh
| ENCY | Wandmaker | sta. 10 eva. 5 str. 0 wis. 4 arc. 6/9* acc. 10 |
22 Oct 2024, 15:21
Let's Chat!
I understand that honestlyRenzo Russo wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 15:08You seem like a bundle of energy today! I’m feeling the opposite however. So tired and sleepy this afternoon. ugh