Back 8306 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Nabi Park wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:07
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:05 Thanks! So what are you planning to do? @Nabi Park
Oh I will just go and see what the whole fuss is about. I suppose you can say neither of us have a plan
Yes, they say no plan is the best plan.Of course, if no one answers my request for an RPG.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
morning guys !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:09
Nabi Park wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:07
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:05 Thanks! So what are you planning to do? @Nabi Park
Oh I will just go and see what the whole fuss is about. I suppose you can say neither of us have a plan
Yes, they say no plan is the best plan.Of course, if no one answers my request for an RPG.
Indeed, I do however hope you get the response you are waiting for!

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning to you too Lena @Elena Clark

And thank you Nabi I hope I find it! @Nabi Park

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:11 morning guys !!
Morning!

@Alliasta Holista Thank you!

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Oop, hello people!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa how are you guys ?

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
I've four replies to do before I can do my next Pyre or Ball post...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:49 I've four replies to do before I can do my next Pyre or Ball post...
I wish you good luck Em! :D

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:49 I've four replies to do before I can do my next Pyre or Ball post...
I wish you good luck Em! :D
Aww thank you Allie! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8306 / 18141