20 Oct 2024, 12:09
Let's Chat!
Yes, they say no plan is the best plan.Of course, if no one answers my request for an RPG.Nabi Park wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:07Oh I will just go and see what the whole fuss is about. I suppose you can say neither of us have a plan
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
20 Oct 2024, 12:11
Let's Chat!
morning guys !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
20 Oct 2024, 12:13
Let's Chat!
Indeed, I do however hope you get the response you are waiting for!Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:09Yes, they say no plan is the best plan.Of course, if no one answers my request for an RPG.Nabi Park wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:07Oh I will just go and see what the whole fuss is about. I suppose you can say neither of us have a plan
20 Oct 2024, 12:17
Let's Chat!
Good morning to you too Lena @Elena Clark
And thank you Nabi I hope I find it! @Nabi Park
And thank you Nabi I hope I find it! @Nabi Park
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
20 Oct 2024, 12:38
Let's Chat!
20 Oct 2024, 12:48
Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa how are you guys ?
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
20 Oct 2024, 12:49
Let's Chat!
I've four replies to do before I can do my next Pyre or Ball post...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Oct 2024, 12:57
Let's Chat!
I wish you good luck Em!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:49 I've four replies to do before I can do my next Pyre or Ball post...
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
20 Oct 2024, 13:35
Let's Chat!
Aww thank you Allie!Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:57I wish you good luck Em!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 12:49 I've four replies to do before I can do my next Pyre or Ball post...![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone