19 Oct 2024, 01:03
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just chilling in bed
How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Oct 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
Mmmm coffee ice cream so good... also salted caramel too... but salted caramel cheesecake is the best ice cream! Tropical Passion limited edition flavor though is really good too, it's coconut with passion fruit swirl but it really doesn't taste like coconut at all (since I don't usually like coconut lmao).
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Oct 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
19 Oct 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!
absolutely excited for the autumn ball
I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
19 Oct 2024, 02:12
Let's Chat!
im also excited!! just hope the majority of the attendants dont end up in some flame-related accidents D:
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Oct 2024, 02:14
Let's Chat!
I am very excited as well! I absolutely cannot wait to show off it all
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
19 Oct 2024, 02:43
Let's Chat!
The ball will be amazing for sure and if a fire ensues we can roast marshmallows joking of course.
19 Oct 2024, 02:58
Let's Chat!
Unfortunately, h.io is like a moth to a flameScout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 02:12 im also excited!! just hope the majority of the attendants dont end up in some flame-related accidents D:
I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
19 Oct 2024, 03:28
Let's Chat!
19 Oct 2024, 03:48
Let's Chat!
Good too, but I need to study for my maths exam.