Back 8281 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hmm... Sweet chilli chicken... :drool:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
muahhaha halloween replies are on the horizon! >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 19:25 muahhaha halloween replies are on the horizon! >:)
WOOHOO!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Can't wait!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll see about getting out some posts today again too! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER :wow:

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:52 eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER :wow:
Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on?? :eyes: best of both worlds :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm gonna stick with my squishy fluffy owl :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:58
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:52 eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER :wow:
Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on?? :eyes: best of both worlds :lol:
I don’t wanna get rid of the wabbit :'( :cute:
But I think I’m too poor to buy the rabbit anyway 😅

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo the new Pyre post is getting exciting~ :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8281 / 18141