Back 8274 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:lol: I don't think I have them until a little later in the school year haha. Have lots of free time rn, so doing some relaxing writing. Having Oliver freak out a little, etc. etc. :laugh:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:14 :lol: I don't think I have them until a little later in the school year haha. Have lots of free time rn, so doing some relaxing writing. Having Oliver freak out a little, etc. etc. :laugh:
I mean that is fine as well :D . Enjoy your free time and make it count :LOL:

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I am!!! :wow: I find when I take my time, I get higher word counts. I always like to aim for 400+ But I can deal with lower

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:17 I am!!! :wow: I find when I take my time, I get higher word counts. I always like to aim for 400+ But I can deal with lower
I used to do longer RP but took a long break from it (server I was in no longer worked out for me and I also lost motivation and didn't feel the connection anymore on the character I had) and then started the whole back and forth one liner sorta rp since I was spending hours at a time with someone.
So it is taking me a bit to be back to the longer RP but I am trying to aim for not being at the limit at least XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:19
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:17 I am!!! :wow: I find when I take my time, I get higher word counts. I always like to aim for 400+ But I can deal with lower
I used to do longer RP but took a long break from it (server I was in no longer worked out for me and I also lost motivation and didn't feel the connection anymore on the character I had) and then started the whole back and forth one liner sorta rp since I was spending hours at a time with someone.
So it is taking me a bit to be back to the longer RP but I am trying to aim for not being at the limit at least XD
awww sorry to hear that <3 Hope you like Eric better though! :lol: I know I at least love reading what you put out haha

My creative writing teacher this year is pushing us to do more detail in our writing, so trying to apply that here to. :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:24
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:19
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:17 I am!!! :wow: I find when I take my time, I get higher word counts. I always like to aim for 400+ But I can deal with lower
I used to do longer RP but took a long break from it (server I was in no longer worked out for me and I also lost motivation and didn't feel the connection anymore on the character I had) and then started the whole back and forth one liner sorta rp since I was spending hours at a time with someone.
So it is taking me a bit to be back to the longer RP but I am trying to aim for not being at the limit at least XD
awww sorry to hear that <3 Hope you like Eric better though! :lol: I know I at least love reading what you put out haha

My creative writing teacher this year is pushing us to do more detail in our writing, so trying to apply that here to. :lol:
See I take that as a challenge. I take being here as a challenge (in a good way lol). I was not pushing myself much on that other server (Since it was disc so not having the possibility to make FULL ON CHARACTER pages and have a sorta connection with my character. We had google docs yes but...idk this feels in a way a bit different, or maybe because I took a break it feels different). Speaking of that I see you replied, I will check it out and work on a reply and also go to try to revamp the whole ency lmao. Never worked with bbcode, we'll see how it goes XD (worst comes to worst I will just use a template).

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:26
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:24
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:19
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:17 I am!!! :wow: I find when I take my time, I get higher word counts. I always like to aim for 400+ But I can deal with lower
I used to do longer RP but took a long break from it (server I was in no longer worked out for me and I also lost motivation and didn't feel the connection anymore on the character I had) and then started the whole back and forth one liner sorta rp since I was spending hours at a time with someone.
So it is taking me a bit to be back to the longer RP but I am trying to aim for not being at the limit at least XD
awww sorry to hear that <3 Hope you like Eric better though! :lol: I know I at least love reading what you put out haha

My creative writing teacher this year is pushing us to do more detail in our writing, so trying to apply that here to. :lol:
See I take that as a challenge. I take being here as a challenge (in a good way lol). I was not pushing myself much on that other server (Since it was disc so not having the possibility to make FULL ON CHARACTER pages and have a sorta connection with my character. We had google docs yes but...idk this feels in a way a bit different, or maybe because I took a break it feels different). Speaking of that I see you replied, I will check it out and work on a reply and also go to try to revamp the whole ency lmao. Never worked with bbcode, we'll see how it goes XD (worst comes to worst I will just use a template).
Ohh Yeah, Ollie was planed on docs, but I just love being able to sort it all up in to ency sections. :laugh: this is my first RP site, I think it's really amazing. With layout and what not. Really easy to understand. Tried a few other things, but nothing really stuck like HiO did. :lol:

Have fun with ur Ency!! :wow: I wish you luck with the code, it's a little tricky, but once you get the hang of it I think it's simple enough. XD

There are some really amazing donations :lol: Using Draven's signature one, couldn't figure out how to code my own. :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:30
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:26
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:24
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:19
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:17 I am!!! :wow: I find when I take my time, I get higher word counts. I always like to aim for 400+ But I can deal with lower
I used to do longer RP but took a long break from it (server I was in no longer worked out for me and I also lost motivation and didn't feel the connection anymore on the character I had) and then started the whole back and forth one liner sorta rp since I was spending hours at a time with someone.
So it is taking me a bit to be back to the longer RP but I am trying to aim for not being at the limit at least XD
awww sorry to hear that <3 Hope you like Eric better though! :lol: I know I at least love reading what you put out haha

My creative writing teacher this year is pushing us to do more detail in our writing, so trying to apply that here to. :lol:
See I take that as a challenge. I take being here as a challenge (in a good way lol). I was not pushing myself much on that other server (Since it was disc so not having the possibility to make FULL ON CHARACTER pages and have a sorta connection with my character. We had google docs yes but...idk this feels in a way a bit different, or maybe because I took a break it feels different). Speaking of that I see you replied, I will check it out and work on a reply and also go to try to revamp the whole ency lmao. Never worked with bbcode, we'll see how it goes XD (worst comes to worst I will just use a template).
Ohh Yeah, Ollie was planed on docs, but I just love being able to sort it all up in to ency sections. :laugh: this is my first RP site, I think it's really amazing. With layout and what not. Really easy to understand. Tried a few other things, but nothing really stuck like HiO did. :lol:

Have fun with ur Ency!! :wow: I wish you luck with the code, it's a little tricky, but once you get the hang of it I think it's simple enough. XD

There are some really amazing donations :lol: Using Draven's signature one, couldn't figure out how to code my own. :lol:
I may...check out...ency donations....most likely XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:38
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:30
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:26
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:24
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 20:19

I used to do longer RP but took a long break from it (server I was in no longer worked out for me and I also lost motivation and didn't feel the connection anymore on the character I had) and then started the whole back and forth one liner sorta rp since I was spending hours at a time with someone.
So it is taking me a bit to be back to the longer RP but I am trying to aim for not being at the limit at least XD
awww sorry to hear that <3 Hope you like Eric better though! :lol: I know I at least love reading what you put out haha

My creative writing teacher this year is pushing us to do more detail in our writing, so trying to apply that here to. :lol:
See I take that as a challenge. I take being here as a challenge (in a good way lol). I was not pushing myself much on that other server (Since it was disc so not having the possibility to make FULL ON CHARACTER pages and have a sorta connection with my character. We had google docs yes but...idk this feels in a way a bit different, or maybe because I took a break it feels different). Speaking of that I see you replied, I will check it out and work on a reply and also go to try to revamp the whole ency lmao. Never worked with bbcode, we'll see how it goes XD (worst comes to worst I will just use a template).
Ohh Yeah, Ollie was planed on docs, but I just love being able to sort it all up in to ency sections. :laugh: this is my first RP site, I think it's really amazing. With layout and what not. Really easy to understand. Tried a few other things, but nothing really stuck like HiO did. :lol:

Have fun with ur Ency!! :wow: I wish you luck with the code, it's a little tricky, but once you get the hang of it I think it's simple enough. XD

There are some really amazing donations :lol: Using Draven's signature one, couldn't figure out how to code my own. :lol:
I may...check out...ency donations....most likely XD


Well, whatever you choose. Hope it works out :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 13:54
Ariana Nuci wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 10:29 Im trying to learn how to use this site so im trying to see what this does
Quite a late reply but what helped me so much was the mentorship programme. Here is the link for to the page for sign up Mentorship
Thank you
Back 8274 / 18141