Back 8264 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
How u doing

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing fine! About to head off to bed, just came back from martial arts

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
How’s martial arts ?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Im trying to learn how to use this site so im trying to see what this does
OOC Let's Chat!
mooorning

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8264 / 18141