13 Oct 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Aria and Brookie! 
I'm trying to keep on top of my replies whenever people respond (I have at least 10 RPs at the minute
)
Now I've got the Water Race post to add to the list
I'm trying to keep on top of my replies whenever people respond (I have at least 10 RPs at the minute
Now I've got the Water Race post to add to the list
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Oct 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
You've got this, Emily!
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
13 Oct 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
wouldnt that be so fun!!! we could have a trick or treating thread lolEmily Shephard wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 22:57YESS! Heck yes!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 22:01aww wait i love scout being a fairy!!! we should do a halloween thread ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 18:24Scoutie!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 17:24scout already thinks shes a monster lol i think she'd be a demon and emily would be an angel!!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?
I think sanguis would be a harpy![]()
Scout would be part of the Daoine maithe (roughly translates to "good people" last I remember?), a collective term for fairiesAnd Emi would be a Leshy
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
13 Oct 2024, 23:57
Let's Chat!
And maybe some shenanigans in the forestScout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 23:39wouldnt that be so fun!!! we could have a trick or treating thread lolEmily Shephard wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 22:57YESS! Heck yes!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 22:01aww wait i love scout being a fairy!!! we should do a halloween thread ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 18:24Scoutie!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 17:24
scout already thinks shes a monster lol i think she'd be a demon and emily would be an angel!!![]()
Scout would be part of the Daoine maithe (roughly translates to "good people" last I remember?), a collective term for fairiesAnd Emi would be a Leshy
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 00:05
Let's Chat!
ooooh we should invite some unsuspecting victims!!! ;o maybe scoutie and emily can set up some spooky scary things in the forest and bring their friends!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
14 Oct 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
Oh ho ho me likey!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:05 ooooh we should invite some unsuspecting victims!!! ;o maybe scoutie and emily can set up some spooky scary things in the forest and bring their friends!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
If you need victims feel free to shoot me an owl, sounds like a very fun thread
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
Yahoo!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
mayhaps we could set something up? wink wink nudge nudge!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:15Oh ho ho me likey!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:05 ooooh we should invite some unsuspecting victims!!! ;o maybe scoutie and emily can set up some spooky scary things in the forest and bring their friends!!!![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
14 Oct 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:16mayhaps we could set something up? wink wink nudge nudge!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:15Oh ho ho me likey!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:05 ooooh we should invite some unsuspecting victims!!! ;o maybe scoutie and emily can set up some spooky scary things in the forest and bring their friends!!!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone